
In mid-April, Abbey and the kids, along with her friend Shannon (who was visiting from TX), and our little clan went to Fairyland in Oakland. It was a lot of fun. It feels like it was forever ago we went there, but it was only about 3 weeks ago. Life sometimes goes by quickly. There were some childrens' ride Arden went on. They were very safe and rides like the carousel didn't go very high or very fast. When he first got on the rides, he had a funny look on his face like..."when is it going to pick up speed?" What a daredevil!

The place was really busy that day...lots of field trips, but once the massive amount of children left, it was very pleasant to walk around, and not be worried about losing one of our children.
Also, as we were driving around Oakland, I got a feel for the city. It's definately a different city than San Jose, or San Fran. I don't know if I really liked it.
By the way...thanks Abbey for letting me steal your pics. I forgot my camera that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment