
This was such a fun trip for children and for me. I feel like oftentimes when I take the kids on an outing it's more work for me to take them out than staying at home with them. By the time I get to wherever we're going, I'm tired. However, this trip was so much fun for me. I think it's the first time in a very long time that I've gone to a place like this (other than playgrounds) with just the kids and no other friends. When we were at Stanford, I could count on my partner in crime, Abbey (and other friends), to venture into going to a lot of places with the our kids. 
We were really excited to go to the aquarium. Even the drive there was fun. I had forgotten how pretty Sarasota's downtown area and the island are.
We loved looking at the fishes and other sea life. Even Mayita loved looking at the aquariums, and touching the stuff at the touching tank, where we stayed for a long time. After lunch, we watched a really cool shark movie (we pretended to be sharks), then we went to see the sharks being fed, along with trying to touch the manta rays and other sea creatures. It was a really fun experience for all of us.
Oh, I almost forgot: As we're walking from one exhibition to another, Arden decides to sit on the stroller, but about 2 seconds later I see(what I think it's him) him out of the stroller, with his back towards me, he's looking at the other exhibition about five feet away from me. I think to myself, "How did he move so fast?" I take a second look, Arden is in his stroller and the person looking at the exhibition is another little boy named Tyler who looks just like Arden. His mom and I look at each other and we're very surprised to see how much they look alike. They were even dressed alike, blue shirt and khaki shorts. We had to take their pictures.

We were really excited to go to the aquarium. Even the drive there was fun. I had forgotten how pretty Sarasota's downtown area and the island are.
We loved looking at the fishes and other sea life. Even Mayita loved looking at the aquariums, and touching the stuff at the touching tank, where we stayed for a long time. After lunch, we watched a really cool shark movie (we pretended to be sharks), then we went to see the sharks being fed, along with trying to touch the manta rays and other sea creatures. It was a really fun experience for all of us.Oh, I almost forgot: As we're walking from one exhibition to another, Arden decides to sit on the stroller, but about 2 seconds later I see(what I think it's him) him out of the stroller, with his back towards me, he's looking at the other exhibition about five feet away from me. I think to myself, "How did he move so fast?" I take a second look, Arden is in his stroller and the person looking at the exhibition is another little boy named Tyler who looks just like Arden. His mom and I look at each other and we're very surprised to see how much they look alike. They were even dressed alike, blue shirt and khaki shorts. We had to take their pictures.
In case anyone asks, his dad was there! He was white and blonde. The mother had a dark complexion like me.
I've been told that everyone has a twin...I just didn't know we would find Arden's twin so soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment